Muckle Brewing Terms and Conditions
Dated 3rd October 2021.
This website is owned and maintained by Muckle Brewing Ltd
Before ordering from our website www.mucklebrewing.co.uk please read these terms and conditions. In ordering our products you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Muckle Brewing Ltd
- Company Number 10110795
Registered with Companies House, Cardiff on 7th April 2016, The Registrar of Companies for England and Wales
- Trading address: 3 Bellister Close, Park Village, Haltwhistle, Northumberland, NE49 0HA
- We are not VAT registered
- Consumer Rights and Liabilities
- When you place an order with us, you agree you are at least 18 years old (providing proof if requested) and are legally capable of entering into a binding contract
- You may cancel your Contract with us within 14 days from the day after you receive the products. You will receive a full refund (detailed in our Shipping and Returns Policy). If you wish to cancel your Contract you must inform us in writing and return the product to us immediately, at your own cost and risk, in the same condition you received them. We may have a right of legal action against you if you do not comply with this obligation.
- Products purchased through our website are of satisfactory quality and fit for purpose as would be expected of commonly supplied products of the kind.
- Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is limited to the product purchase price. We have no responsibility for indirect losses such as loss of income/revenue, loss of business, loss of contracts, additional expenses or otherwise. This does not include or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
- We do not accept liability for any losses or costs incurred or sustained by customers in relation to the transmission of debit or credit card payments or personal information
- Prices of products are quoted on the website. There is no VAT charge.
- We accept payment by credit/debit card or PayPal. We do not accept cheque or cash.
- In the event that we are refused authority for payment we reserve the right to terminate our Contract with you. You agree to compensate us in full for any reasonable expenses incurred by us in obtaining payment from you should the payment fail. In such an event there will be an administration charge of £20.
- Refunds are described in our Shipping and Returns Policy
- Products remain the property of Muckle Brewing Ltd until payment is made in full
- We reserve the right to alter without notice prices and products before you place an order
- Depending upon availability we may need to provide an alternative, though similar, product in the Sprig/Summer or Autumn/Winter or Core 3-bottle gift packs
- Intellectual Property
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all content supplied on this website shall remain vested in us. You may not copy or use this material in any way.
- Force Majeure
- We will not be liable for any failure to perform, or delay in performing, our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control – Force Majeure Event
- Force Majeure Event includes industrial action, civil commotion, terrorist attack, war, fire, explosion; storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster; acts, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Our performance under Contract is suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues. We will use reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed.
- Privacy and Communications
- You agree that your data will be processed in accordance with our Privacy
- Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. We will contact you by e-mail. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- All notices given by you to us must be given to firstname.lastname@example.org or Muckle Brewing Ltd, 3 Bellister Close, Park Village, Haltwhistle, Northumberland, NE49 0HA. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide when placing an order. Notice is deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent to the specified email address of the addressee; or three days after the date of letter posting to the specified address with stamp and placement with the postal service.
- Terms of the Contract
- If any of these Terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
7.3 Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site will be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.