Muckle Tickle Golden, 4% (3x 500ml)
Muckle Tickle, brewed with Bramling Cross and Goldings hops, a refreshing light bitter, is crafted of the calmness, tranquillity and colour of that sunny Hay Meadow in Hadrian’s Wall Country.
76 in stock
During summer months wander through the graceful grasses and flowers of the upland hay meadows of Northumberland; bare calves brushed and tickled by the fescue grasses and flowers and seed heads of Wood Cranesbill and Meadow Buttercup; singing Skylarks hovering overhead and sun shining.
Contains: malted barley, wheat
Make the most of your Muckle
- 3x 500ml gift pack
- All gift packs come with a Muckle Beer Box, this is automatically charged at £1.50 and is added onto the overall product price
- Best drunk chilled (11-13 degrees is ideal)
- Bottle conditioned – pour carefully once opened
- This beer benefits from secondary conditioning in the bottle, the beer is unfiltered & naturally carbonated to ensure the full flavours remain
- For a crystal-clear beer, pour as one from a height reserving the small amount of natural sediment in the shoulder of the bottle