Muckle Moss Stout, 4.3% (3x 500ml)
Muckle Moss Stout, brewed with Progress hops and a chocolate malt, mirrors the character of the Moss. Rich and aromatic with a strong head, the colour of cotton grass.
49 in stock
Moss is the name for the peat bogs and mires that scatter the hills and moors of Northumberland. Wrapped in myth and legend the mosses are places of unsure footing and deep black peat-stained pools. Muckle Moss, a National Nature Reserve, is situated in the undulating crested landscape of Hadrian’s Wall Country and is a place of Curlew and Snipe, Bog Rosemary and Cotton Grass.
Contains: malted barley, wheat
Make the most of your Muckle
- 3x 500ml gift pack
- All gift packs come with a Muckle Beer Box, this is automatically charged at £1.50 and is added onto the overall product price
- Best drunk chilled (11-13 degrees is ideal)
- Bottle conditioned – pour carefully once opened
- This beer benefits from secondary conditioning in the bottle, the beer is unfiltered & naturally carbonated to ensure the full flavours remain
- For a crystal-clear beer, pour as one from a height reserving the small amount of natural sediment in the shoulder of the bottle