Muckle Chuckle Amber, 4.2% (3x 500ml)
Muckle Chuckle, a refreshing amber ale, is crafted around the sound of the burn bubbling and chuckling over the dark, mossy stones of Haltwhistle Burn Gorge. Cascade, Azacca and Centenial hops: notes of grapefruit and melon.
76 in stock
Haltwhistle Burn rises from the peaty uplands of Hadrian’s Wall Country in the shadow of the Great Whin Sill. Gathering strength on its journey to the South Tyne Valley, it tumbles through a dramatic sandstone gorge with densely wooded banks, descending through an industrial heritage of wool, coal, lime and brick; now home to red squirrel, roe deer, otter, heron and dipper.
Contains: malted barley, wheat
Make the most of your Muckle
- 3x 500ml gift pack
- All gift packs come with a Muckle Beer Box, this is automatically charged at £1.50 and is added onto the overall product price
- Best drunk chilled (11-13 degrees is ideal)
- Bottle conditioned – pour carefully once opened
- This beer benefits from secondary conditioning in the bottle, the beer is unfiltered & naturally carbonated to ensure the full flavours remain
- For a crystal-clear beer, pour as one from a height reserving the small amount of natural sediment in the shoulder of the bottle