Muckle Bari Brown Ale, 4.7% (3x 500ml)
Muckle Bari, a traditional brown ale, celebrates the North-East dialect. The work Muckle is used to describe big, mighty or great: muckle tractor, muckle night out. Bari describes pretty, lovely or good.
50 in stock
Brewed with speciality malts and Goldings hops giving raisin and biscuit notes with a treacle aroma, Muckle Bari brown ale is mighty good.
Contains: malted barley, wheat
Make the most of your Muckle
- 3x 500ml gift pack
- All gift packs come with a Muckle Beer Box, this is automatically charged at £1.50 and is added onto the overall product price
- Best drunk chilled (11-13 degrees is ideal)
- Bottle conditioned – pour carefully once opened
- This beer benefits from secondary conditioning in the bottle, the beer is unfiltered & naturally carbonated to ensure the full flavours remain
- For a crystal-clear beer, pour as one from a height reserving the small amount of natural sediment in the shoulder of the bottle