King’s Crag APA, 5.4% (3x 500ml)
A hue captured in this clear, strong beer that has a hint of citrus and caramel. Brewed with Cascade, Azacca and Centenial hops.
50 in stock
King’s Crag, an outcrop of hard grey sandstone north of Hadrian’s Wall. An evocative place where King Arthur sleeps below the crag which is often bathed in the amber evening light.
Contains: malted barley, wheat
Make the most of your Muckle
- 3x 500ml gift pack
- All gift packs come with a Muckle Beer Box, this is automatically charged at £1.50 and is added onto the overall product price
- Best drunk chilled (11-13 degrees is ideal)
- Bottle conditioned – pour carefully once opened
- This beer benefits from secondary conditioning in the bottle, the beer is unfiltered & naturally carbonated to ensure the full flavours remain
- For a crystal-clear beer, pour as one from a height reserving the small amount of natural sediment in the shoulder of the bottle